We’ve got our newest BB alliance – 8 Pack! Here’s how it fairs among the alliance names of old. This is based solely on the name of the alliance, not the success of that alliance.
21. The Friendship – Is this My Little Pony or Care Bears?
20. Quack Pack – I have no words.
19. Weirdos – Give yourselves some credit.
18. 3 A.M. – This means nothing.
17. Regulators – Sounds like it has to do with digestion.
16. Chilltown – Great alliance. Terrible name.
15. Late Night Crew – What?
14. Rationale – Cody and Derrick were in so many alliances with names, they were bound to run out of good ones.
13. Moving Company – I get where they were trying to go with this but, doesn’t work.
12. Sovereign Six – Loved these guys. The name seemed great in comparison to their rivals, The Friendship, but looking back it’s not that great.
11. Mrs. Robinson – I like the idea behind it, even if it fell apart immediately.
10. Exterminators – Just don’t think too hard about bugs and you won’t hate it.
9. 8 Pack – I don’t hate it.
8. Mr. and Mrs. Smith – The stealthiness behind the name is great. The alliance was not.
7. 4 Horsemen – Ahh the days when naming an alliance wasn’t mandatory and good names were still left.
6. Detonators – Not as good of a name as its predecessor, Bomb Squad. Basically Season 16 was too “name happy.”
5. Renegades – It fit Memphis and Dan.
4. Bomb Squad – Bomb name (pun intended).
3. Brigade – I might be biased and giving this a better ranking than it deserves based solely on how great it was hearing Enzo say “The Brigade!” every five minutes.
2. Legion of Doom – Very menacing. Unfortunately it didn’t live up to is name, especially since Will and Boogie were just playing the rest of the alliance the entire time.
1. Hitmen – It helps Derrick and Cody are one of the only pairs to ever make it to the final two together. The name is also good too.