I was told season 3 was the best and it didn’t disappoint. Let’s do this.
- Daenerys got even more badass somehow. When she struck the deal for the unsullied and her dragon ate that guy and then she set them all free, having known their language the entire time. Clutch.
- I want her to hook up with Daario, mostly because I’m sick of how creepy Jorah is and it would make him mad. Plus it would be hot.
- I kind of love Jaime now. I didn’t have much of an opinion on him before. His rapport with Brienne is great. Love that he keeps coming to her rescue even if it could mean bad things for him. I got a little too giddy when he reunited with Cersei. Wish there would have been more. Would it have been so difficult to give us an embrace?
- Most upsetting death: Robb (as if you’re shocked). Most surprising death: Catelyn. I knew Robb wouldn’t last too much longer but Catelyn, didn’t see that one coming. Saddest death: Talisa and her unborn child. That stabbing was brutal. Babies are apparently not meant to be born on this show.
- Arya and Gendry, I’ll wait for you two. This exchange: “I can be your family.” “You wouldn’t be my family. You’d be my lady.” Swoon.
- Not sure I’m on board with Ygritte. Jon could do better. I mean she is basically just the equivalent to our trailer trash hick. That accent. I can’t.
- Oh Stannis you’re still here.
- It broke my heart how close so many of the Starks got to reuniting with another family member. The younger boys were feet from Jon, and Arya was just outside the castle as Robb and Catelyn were slaughtered.
- I, as most do, love Tyrion and don’t really care what happens to Cersei. Loved that she got hers when her father told her she had to marry Loras. She’s not immune to his power/influence either.
- Tyrion is so sweet with Sansa. This guy just keeps getting better.
- Theon. All I really have to say is I’m hopeful his suffering will end with his sister’s rescue so he can have an interesting story again.
- More Bronn please.
- I’m not sure Edmure will ever get interesting or be important but it was a surprise to see good old Captain Jack Randall/Frank make an appearance.